Saturday, March 22, 2008

Lack of Sleep

I think the lack of sleep is finally catching up with me, its going to be really hard when Quentin goes back to work in another week, we really have a system down with feeding them. I'm really trying to keep them close to them same feeding schedule so we aren't constantly feeding and changing them but they are doing pretty well so far. I think we wake up at least 2 or 3 times to feed them sometimes less its definitely a challenge but they are getting bigger. They had there first doctors appt. yesterday Ethan weighed 5lbs. 13oz. he gained 6oz. since we left the hospital and Ayla weighed 5lbs. 11oz. and she gained 11oz. so they are doing good everything checked out great. Ethan hates being cold in any way changing his diaper or bathing anything that requires taking his clothes off and Ayla is more chill she doesn't mind to much but there personalities are definitely different. We are all hanging in there and Brendin is doing really well except for potty training of course but some day we will get there eventually.

2 comments:

Liz Maile said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you. I would love to bring you dinner! They are beautiful! Shoot me an email elizabethmaile@yahoo.com if I can bring dinner or help in anyway! I still have a baby present for you!

Hannah Stevenson said...

I hear you Rhiann! Our girls are finally sleeping a little bit longer which has been really nice...but I think I'm just getting used to total exhaustion HA! I can't imagine doing it AND trying to potty train...sheesh...you are amazing! They are SO beautiful..I can't believe how alike they look. Anyway, congrats again and I'm glad the Dr. appt. went so well.