Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fun times

It was so cute. I went to check on Brendin today because it was really quiet and this is were he was. He fell asleep in his tent!

I was bored the other day and decided to take some pics of the babies. My camera is not the greatest but I think they turned out pretty good. I took a lot so it was hard to choose which ones to post. I am having so much fun dressing up Ayla I love having a little girl of course I love my boys to.Father's Day we went for a hike up at Crystal Peak , Quentin and Brendin were digging for crystal, we found some small ones and broken ones but nothing spectacular. I think you have to dig a lot. We also went to my cousins house and she had a big barbecue for all the Dad's it was a lot of fun it was nice because there were lots of people to take care of the babies and give me a break. I took Ayla for her first trip to the pool she looked so cute in her hat and little outfit, Brendin had so much fun except the part were he went face down over his pool noodle and couldn't get up so I ran in the pool as fast as I could and grab him it sure scared me and him, there was a life guard right there to but he didn't even move I don't know what he was thinking.

1 comments:

The Sabatini Family said...

That's so cute that Brendin Fell asleep in there!! That had to have been scary at the pool. That sucks. How did Ayla like the water? She's so cute in her little swimsuit.