Monday, August 18, 2008

Finally some pictures!






We finally splurged and got a new camera, I'm still experimenting with it so I don't have a ton of pics yet. We have been using me old film camera and it is so weird not being able to look at the pictures you have taken. We are all well now. Ethan and Ayla are getting big, there favorite thing to do now is roll on there tummies and play for a bit then get mad because they cant get back, although I have seen Ayla roll onto her back, she just gets to mad to do it every time. Brendin is great he starts preschool in a couple weeks, wow he is growing up to fast.

3 comments:

Hannah Stevenson said...

OK this is CRAZY! I can't believe how different they are from the last time I read your blog. They are so cute! Thanks for filling me in on the new address!

The Sabatini Family said...

OH MY GOSH!! They have gotten SOOO big! I'm happy you guys got a camera again. I love seeing them. And, Brendin looks like a big boy!! Gosh, I wish we could see them soon...

;)

Liz Maile said...

Geez, I cannot believe how big they are! And first day of preschool, of my goodness! They are all adorable! I can't believe you took 2 to Chicago! We really need to get together! I will email you!