Friday, October 10, 2008

A little update

The babies are growing so fast, they are now sitting up by themselves, they still fall over sometimes. They are eating all the baby foods and they love eating bananas from the mesh thing it is so cool I love it, both of them love to watch each other while they are eating. It is funny when they eat fruit they make a sour face because they are not used to something so sweet, normally I mix it with there cereal. They are just rolling all over the house and I know they want to crawl so bad so they kind scoot on there belly. They both are very loud and talk and scream a lot. Both of them say mama and dada mostly babbling it is cute. Brendin is great he is getting so big and very independent he wants to do everything by himself, wich is good but kind of sad for me, he is growing up. He can spell his name and we are teaching him how to write it he catches on pretty fast, he also learns writing and stuff in school. so that is about the little ones!! Quentin and I went on a date the other night to a movie we saw Nights in Rodanthe its a chick flip but a real tear jerker even the men that were in the movies were wiping there eyes, it was good but sad.
Oh my goodness I can't believe it as I am writing this it is snowing outside like crazy, I think this is one of the earliest snow seasons I have every seen it is insane, there is so much snow outside right now and it is so cold!! This is so crazy it feels like Christmas time.

2 comments:

The Sabatini Family said...

Hey! I just updated our blog too! I can't believe it is SNOWING there already!!!! That is so crazy. The babies look so big and so does Brendin. I can't wait to see you guys. Love ya'll. ~Bonnie

Hannah Stevenson said...

I love those mesh things too...so awesome! When they are having a really bad teething day I put frozen peach slices or frozen grapes in those things and it makes them so happy! Ours are even the same colors! So fun to watch them grow.