Sunday, December 30, 2007

Update

There is not a whole lot going on from since last time i posted. Brendin starts preschool next week 3 days a week only half day, he's going to have a hard time i think at first with separation anxiety but hopefully he will get used to it, he will only be there for the next month or so. I'm doing ok just bored and missing my family a lot.The babies are doing well they each weigh about 2lbs and he is already beating up on his sister, every time he kicks he knees her in the back he is already a fart like his dad, but everything looks good so far nothing has gotten worse, so that is good. Quentin is moving our stuff to our new house this weekend and going to start painting and cleaning the place up so I'm not missing to much there.. I don't have my camera or the hook up for it so when i get it i will start posting more pics.

6 comments:

Sassyfrass said...

I'm glad things are still going okay. Iain is jealous that Brendin gets to go to preschool. I'm sure he'll do fine. I wish we could be there to help out with things. You guys are in our prayers. Hope you have a happy new year. (Congrats to Jason and Bonnie!)

Chad said...

You have also been in our prayers! You are a trooper!

Unknown said...

Rhi!! It's me Susan!!!! I googled your name and actually found you! I've been looking for you for the past five years or so! I can't really remember, all I know is that the last time I hear from you was before I got in college and around the time that Q proposed to you. I can't believe that I found you and that you had a boy and are going to have twins! I'm so happy to see you... so happy that I almost cried when I saw the pics in your blog! Most of us who graduated from Reed are on Myspace.com. You can look it up and maybe become a member or what not so that we can keep in touch again! I've missed you so much and I can't wait to hear from you again. I saw in your blog that you're in the hospital.. are you okay? I hope that you and your babies are doing well! Say hi to your fam for me!!! I really do miss you and wish to hear from you soon. My email is Susanh8193@hotmail.com or you can look me up on Myspace.com under Reed alunmi! Love you! Take care! Write me!!!! PS~ Robin Billharz and Venessa Penmen both had their babies this year. Don't know if you remember them or me but had to let you know anyways! <3

Laura said...

Hope things are going well...I keep checking back in to see if there are any new updates! Take care!
Love Laura

Unknown said...

Rhi, please write me when you have the chance! I'm dying to hear from you! I miss you a ton and loves you with all my heart! I hope that you're feeling better! Say hello to everyone for me when you have a chance! Love you!

The Sabatini Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.