Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Freedom

Well I'm finally out of the hospital yeah!! Things are looking good so far I'm almost 32 weeks, that's really good i have at least 4 more to go that's the goal. We are borrowing one of Qs dads wheelchairs so that Q can take me places every once and a while, these babies are getting so heavy. I am so happy to be home and to be with Q and Brendin i missed them so much. I love our new house but we have so much stuff to look through, i cant believe it, i never knew we had so much. Brendin is doing really well, he likes preschool but he will not admit it, he still cries in the morning when quentin leaves him but he does have fun the rest of the day. We are still trying to potty train, he just does not want to do it, one day he will do really well the next he could care less. I just have no idea what to do. I will start catching up on pictures now that i have access to everything.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Welcome to your new home! I am so glad that you are doing well! We have been thinking about you and wondering how you were. Good Luck with the next 4 weeks. You are doing good to have made it to 32 weeks! YEA!! Take care and keep us updated!
Love Laura

Chad said...

Wonderful news!

Sassyfrass said...

Yay! I'm so glad to see you back. I've been waiting for a new post since I knew you were home. I can't wait to see your house and hey, you just might be having those babies the same time we're there! How exciting!

Artfulife said...

I have been wondering how you guys were doing. Sloan asks about you guys whenever we pass the old house. I am excited to hear that you guys are doing so well. Also congats on the twins! I hope the delivery goes well. Take care and hope to talk to you soon.

The Alaskan Taylors said...

Good Job Rhi;) You'll make 36 weeks, I just know it!!!

So, what are the babies names going to be???

Keep us posted as you can,
and we'll be thinking about you way up here!
Love,
Jen, Kaitlyn and Alexis (and Glenn too)

The Sabatini Family said...

Yeah! You've made it to 32 weeks!! We need to see some belly pictures and pictures of Brendin!! We miss him so much. I know it's probably hard to do anything right now, so don't rush. We just miss you and love you guys. Take care. We can't wait to get that phone call. Love, Bonnie, Jason, & Adam.