Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Good news

I had a doctors appt. yesterday and everything looks wonderful the babies weigh about 4lbs or so each which is so good and actually the problems i was having look better so the doctor said she thinks i will make it to 36 weeks at least we hope its hard for me to get to excited cuz of all the stuff i had to go through, but ive made it this far and the babies will be a good size for twins. We picked out names for them but brendin is arguing with us about the boys name so it makes it kind of hard, her name will be Ayla and his will either be Kaden or Ethan brendin wants Ethan so we will see. We found all of brendins baby clothes so we are starting to go through eveything and wash stuff, its so crazy seeing all these baby clothes again i cant believe he was that small, Im getting more and more exicted for these babies to come but i am extremely nervous about delivering more than likely a c- section. So other than that we are all doing well and i will definately get some pictures up this week.

2 comments:

Sassyfrass said...

I so love the name Ayla. I'm glad you guys are sticking with that one. I like both Ethan and Kaden, but you'll just have to igore me if I answer to Kaden once in a while ;) I had a boss whose son's name was Kaden and whenever he ran around the store and she called for him, I thought she was calling my name. I'm glad things are going well and the babies are growing like they should.

The Sabatini Family said...

Rhiann, Thats so great! I am so happy things are going so well. Don't worry too much about the C-section, you should be ok. The recovery is the hardest part they say, but at least you'll have enough help around. I love the names Ayla and Ethan. Kaden is cute too - are you going to let Brendin choose? That would be so cute. Well, I hope things are continuing to go well. I can't wait to see what they look like, and I'm so excited a girl is in the mix. I have loved shopping for her! :) Boys clothes are cute, but girl clothes are just TOO cute - and they tend to have more!! Take care. Love, Bonnie