Thursday, February 21, 2008

baby shower










I had my baby shower on Saturday I had a good time most my family was there and some ladies from our old ward and the new one came by, so that was nice and my cousin made the cake it turned out really cute. I got a ton of clothes mostly 3 month outfits and all of them warm, so I had to take a lot of them back to get stuff I really needed, but I kept the ones I knew i would be able to use. Thank you everyone who gave us gifts. I got some pics from the baby shower but of course my camera died. I will be 35 weeks on Monday and Im so excited I have about a week and half more on this medication then I get to take it out, so babies could come at anytime after that. If I make it that long. Im so done with this its not even funny!! Im running out of clothes to wear they are all getting to tight and there is no point to buy more thats for sure. Brendin was helping dad put shingles on maggies dog house this weekend and it was so cute, he was just sitting up there hammering the nails in like a pro, he loves doing stuff like that with quentin.

5 comments:

Hannah Stevenson said...

Rhiann,
You are so close! Looks like a fun shower. Hang in there it's almost over!

Love and Sympathy,
Hannah

The Sabatini Family said...

Brendin looks like a pro with that hammer.
-Jason

The Sabatini Family said...

Tag, your it! I tagged you - so when you get a chance, copy the "tag" and answer the questions. It might help you fill the time! :) We can't wait to see pictures of the babies on here. I'm so happy you have gotten this far!! Take care. Love, Bonnie

Liz Maile said...

Rhiann, Sorry I missed your shower! It looks like it was fun. I have a present for you. Good luck with everything and please let me know if I can help in any way!

Laura said...

I love all the PINK!! YEA!!!! Glad things are going well! Can't wait to see these babies and I am sure you feel the same way! :)