Saturday, November 8, 2008

5 Years!











We have been married for 5 crazy years. It really doesn't feel that long I remember our wedding day like it was yesterday, I still wish I could wear my wedding dress everyday I love it. Quentin and I met through my brother, they were good friends through high school so I have known Quentin since I was 13 but I wasn't interested in him until after he got back from his mission and I was 17 by then, I was to young before to care anyways. . We dated for about 2 years before we decided to get married. 5 months after we got married I got pregnant with my little boy.(well now he is to big). Our lives have been an adventure filled with love, 3 beautiful children later and it keeps getting better. I'm so happy that my brother let me date his friend or I wouldn't have found my love. We have two anniversaries to celebrate on the 19th four years ago we were sealed for time and eternity at the Reno temple. I was actually 8 1/2 months pregnant with Brendin when we got sealed, that is so crazy to think about. Our scanner is not working, so I could not scan any of our wedding pics, hopefully I will be able to figure out something soon. We already celebrated our anniverary on Tuesday because Q has to work today, we had a nice peaceful dinner together at the outback, it is weird not having to juggle children at dinner time.

3 comments:

The Sabatini Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope you guys had fun celebrating. Miss you guys. Love, Bonnie, Jason, & Adam

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS AND HAPPY ANNIVERSAY!!! Wish you and your family the best!! Love you! Susan

Sassyfrass said...

I totally meant to write this the other day!! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been five years already!