Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The last part of Halloween!

Halloween night my parents came over to help because Q had to work, so we all had pizza and Me, my mom, step dad all took the kids trick-or-treating, we went about 2 blocks and came home for a rest, Quentin had just got home so him, my dad and Cindy took Brendin out for another block or so, the babies had enough so they stayed behind. We had lots of fun, Ayla tried her first lollipop, she liked it but lost interest pretty fast, Ethan fell asleep before he could have any, to much excitement for one night. It was funny when we were getting candy, when Brendin would get something he didn't like or couldn't have because it had peanuts, he would say (in front of the people) uhh I don't want this, I don't like this or I cant have this. So I told him just say thank you and walk away, I learned to just pull him away before he could say anything in front of people, kids there just so funny.

2 comments:

Merridy and Lucas said...

so cute...I miss you guys...I need to slow down and come and visit!
love
me

The Sabatini Family said...

That is so funny that Brendin would say that! It sounds just like him!! :) What a cutie. The twins look adorable too. It looks like Ayla knew exactly what to do with that lollipop. Miss you guys.