Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Brendin!! 4 years old!



Wow Brendin is 4 years old today! I can't believe how fast it has flown by, it was like yesterday that I just had him, I feel old now. Brendin has such a special spirit to him he has brought so much joy to all of our lives. On Wednesday we had a party for him and his friends at jump man jump, it is a place that has big inflatable slides and obstacle course, they all had so much fun. Today we are having a birthday party for him with just the immediate family. Here are some pictures from over the years, there are a lot so look if you want to. I will post more from tonight's party after it is over!

Pictures from his party!

3 comments:

The Sabatini Family said...

Happy Birthday Brendin!! I can't believe you are 4 years old. Time flies!! I love those pictures you put up of him when he was little. It seems like yesterday he was born. He's such a cute kid!! We can't wait to see him. It looks like he had a GREAT birthday party - How fun!! Take care.

Sassyfrass said...

Iain and Izaak say Happy Birthday Brendin! I was just looking at a picture of him with Iain when they were 20 mos and realized today's the 13th!! Hope he's had a great day!

Michelle said...

happy birthday brendin, I have a cute card for you...but...I will probably never remember to send it. Ask Iain and Izzak, they are still waiting on theirs...