Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

I'm a little behind on posting, so here is a what we did for Christmas. My brother and his family came to visit us, we had so much fun seeing them and hanging out with the kids, we got to celebrate Adam's 1st birthday with them, we miss them already. On Christmas Eve we all went out to a nice dinner and after we were done we went back to my moms and had some yummy cookies, Adam ended up taking over my cookies and milk, but that is ok because it was so cute he was dipping the cookie in the milk and would put it up to his mouth and keep doing that, it was cute! We got the kids ready for bed at my moms and brought them home, we put cookies and milk out for Santa and then off to bed they went. After all the kids were asleep Quentin and I stayed up until midnight putting together toys(so we didn't have to that morning) and wrapping presents. Christmas morning Me, Quentin and the kids opened presents, they got some pretty neat stuff. Then we made breakfast for everybody, my family came over for breakfast and hung out for awhile and Q's parents came over. It was a nice day, we were so tired by dinner time, I think it is all the excitement. We had dinner at my moms house. We had a delicious tri tip, mashed potatoes, rolls and all the other good stuff. We had such a nice Christmas with our families, I am so happy my brother got to be with us, we loved spending time with them, especially Adam. Thank you to everybody for all the great presents, Thanks bonnie for the cute bows you made Ayla, I love them!!!!! That is what we did all summed up. Here are a bunch of pics. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Sassyfrass said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I can't believe how BIG the babies are!! We miss you guys!